This antique, porcelain Pointer dog was made in the Fr. Pfeffer Porcelain Factory in Gotha, Thuringia, Germany between 1900 and 1915.
He is in excellent condition and reclines at a full 10 1/2″ long x 4 1/2″ tall x 2 3/4″ wide. The detailing on this dog is exquisite, from his paws to the gentle “waves” in his ears.
He is a perfect gift for any sporting dog enthusiast, and he would certainly make a rare and wonderful addition to any sporting dog collection.