Standing like a true champion, this Royal Doulton Boxer dog was designed by Peggy Davis , introduced in 1952, and retired in 1985.
He is in excellent condition, and stands 6″ tall x 9″ long x 2 1/2″ wide. He is named “Warlord of Mazelaine”, which is stamped on the underside of his rear right paw.
The Royal Doulton maker’s mark is stamped on the underside of his left rear paw, and the model #HN2643 is on the underside of his right front paw.
This wonderful dog figurine captures the bright, spirited temperament of this loyal and lovable breed. He is an excellent addition to a Royal Doulton or a Boxer collection, and an outstanding find for any true Boxer enthusiast.